For almost 100 years Kidron has been creating high-value refrigerated distribution units that can handle the rigors of frequent stops and changing temperature requirements. The Kidron K2 truck bodies are built tough and made to last!
Whether you are delivering to the heavily populated inner city, the wide open spaces of rural America or anywhere between the K2 truck is ready for the job. Do you remember when you were a kid and your mom told you to close the refrigerator door because you were letting all the cold out? Well, that’s not an issue with the K2 truck! K2 bodies are capable of sustaining and recovering desirable temperatures in spite of frequent door openings.
So you need to transport your cargo from coast to coast? The K2 truck bodies are definitely perfect for you! Kidron K2 truck bodies are manufactured to last for the long haul. You can trust that rain, sleet, or snow your cargo will arrive safely because the K2 truck body is known well for its performance in adverse weather conditions. The K2 truck body will safely protect cargo in desert heat and frigid climates, including places where product service simply isn’t available.
Say you need to make multiple stops with your cargo? No problem for the K2 truck body! Kidron continues to be a step ahead of its competitors with unique compartmentalization options to simultaneously transport and protect cargo.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Frame: Our stainless steel rear frame is the strongest in the industry
- Pressure-Pillow Seal Doors: With two seals at 90-degree angles it is virtually impossible for air to pass through, keeping the cold in and the heat out
- ColdShield Temperature Management System: A Kidron exclusive, all K2 refrigerated distribution bodies can do a better job maintaining desired temperatures and quick recoveries, thanks to our exclusive ColdShield Temperature Management System
- Up to 5 inches of non-CFC polyurethane insulation poured between inner walls and aluminum panels to hold temperatures better
- The state-of-the-art foaming process consistently measures and controls temperature, ratio, and mix. Infrared testing verifies void-free, even foaming that eliminates migration
- Impermeable, interior liners reduce foam outgassing
- Durable, Water-Tight Floors: Extruded aluminum duct, dairy, and cargo floors are fully welded to make sure they are watertight, with strategically positioned drains to keep cargo dry. For extra strength and secure footing, steel or aluminum tread plate surfaces are available. Floor options also include a trailer-strength box floor that provides added strength for forklift entry and heavy palletized cargo
- Corner Posts and Castings: Radiused, 5″ extruded aluminum front corner post for added strength. Roof rail and corner caps maximize aerodynamics while reducing drag and fuel costs.
- Thermal Efficient Insulation: Up to 5″ of foamed non-CFC insulation fills the entire cavity between aluminum outer skin and interior liner, completely surrounding the cargo.
- External LED Lighting: Kidron’s exterior LED lighting over doors increases driver visibility during entrance and egress promoting safety and productivity. Distributors are now mounting LED lights underneath bodies and trailers to enhance visibility during pre-delivery inspection.Kidron’s exterior LED lighting over doors increases driver visibility during entrance and egress promoting safety and productivity. Distributors are now mounting LED lights underneath bodies and trailers to enhance visibility during pre-delivery inspection.
- Driver Safety and Convenience Features: Include a level-entry rear threshold with anti-slip surface. A variety of walk ramps are available to enhance driver entrance and egress.
Kidron is your best choice for dependable transport of your cargo. Kidron has the greatest value for any refrigerated truck body on the market! With exceptional durability and superior temperature holding capacity trust Kidron to get your cargo there safely and swiftly. For more information feel free to contact us! Nobody knows cold like Kidron!